If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A Low Fat Spicy Black Bean Hummus Without Tahini lightened up by omitting the traditional ingredient without sacrificing taste. Pair with veggies & crackers for a healthy snack or spread on sandwich for extra protein & spice! —Megan Olson
- 15 ounces can black beans, no salt added, drained & rinsed
- 1 jalapeno pepper, ends & seeds removed
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- To a food processor or blender, add all ingredients
- Blend until ingredients are smooth
- Remove & enjoy