If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Homemade baked Muesli Banana Hemp Bars made with bananas, applesauce, hemp and muesli granola. A soon to be staple in your weekly meal prep, these easy snack bars are ones the whole family will love! —Megan Olson
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/3 cups Gluten Free Muesli
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- In a bowl, add all ingredients except hemp hearts & muesli
- Blend until combined well
- Add hemp hearts & muesli and combine with batter by hand
- Place in a 8x8 prepared baking sheet
- Bake 30-35 minutes until golden on top
- Allow to cool in the pan before cutting & removing
- Keep in the refrigerator or freezer