If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Loaded with healthy spinach and roasted squash this Butternut Squash Spinach Breakfast Bake is a deliciously warm way to start a cold winter morning. If you like pizza, you will love this! —Megan Olson
cups butternut squash sliced in 1 inch pieces
cup spinach (I used frozen & drained water with colander)
teaspoon dashes of nutmeg
pepper to taste
- Preheat oven 425
- Add squash to prepared baking dish
- Spray with olive oil & pepper
- Roast in the oven 40-45 minutes until slightly browned on the edges
- Remove from the oven & cool
- Preheat oven to 325
- Prepare a glass baking dish with cooking spray
- Add roasted butternut squash & spinach to dish
- Add egg whites, nutmeg & thyme
- Bake 25 minutes
- Remove from oven, cool 10 minutes
- Slice into 6 pieces and feast