If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Bursting with blueberries and infused with lemons, these silky and creamy Blueberry Lemon Yogurt Breakfast Cookies are a great breakfast treat or anytime snack! —Megan Olson
- 1 cup Gluten Free oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup Truvia baking sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper
- To a food processor or blender, combine egg white, yogurt, lemon extract & salt and combine well
- Add sugar to mixture & combine
- Add remaining ingredients (except blueberries) and mix well
- Add batter to a bowl, add blueberries gently folding them in
- Using an ice cream scoop, add batter to baking sheet
- Bake 12-14 minutes until edges are slightly brown
- Remove from oven, allow to cool 5 minutes before removing to cool fully on a wire rack