If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are a quick and easy favorite in my family and are delicious right out of the oven! —Rachel Csintyan
- 6 bunches 4-5 Green Beans
- 6 pieces Bacon
- 2 tablespoons Balsalmic Vinegar
- pinches Sea Salt
- pinches Hungarian Paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around 4-5 washed uncooked green beans.
- Place bunch on a cookie sheet.
- Splash vinegar over the bunches, and sprinkle with sea salt and paprika.
- Place in oven for 20-25 minutes until green beans are tender and aromatic.