Author Notes: These are a quick and easy favorite in my family and are delicious right out of the oven! —Rachel Csintyan
bunches 4-5 Green Beans
tablespoons Balsalmic Vinegar
pinches Sea Salt
pinches Hungarian Paprika
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around 4-5 washed uncooked green beans.
- Place bunch on a cookie sheet.
- Splash vinegar over the bunches, and sprinkle with sea salt and paprika.
- Place in oven for 20-25 minutes until green beans are tender and aromatic.