If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Deliciously gooey Raspberry Peanut Butter Granola Bars made with fresh raspberries, peanut butter, oats and chia seeds. A healthy homemade no bake snack that takes just 5 minutes to make! —Megan Olson
cup nut butter
cup light honey
cup Gluten Free rolled oats
cup golden flax meal
tablespoon chia seeds
- In a bowl, melt honey & nut butter in the microwave 30 seconds
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl & combine
- Line a square baking dish with parchment paper
- Add mixture and press & flatten using fingers into corners
- Set in the fridge 3 hours
- Remove & cute into bars
- Store in a container in the freezer for up to 1 week