If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Skip the bread roll and pass the cornbread! These gluten free, vegan friendly Pumpkin Cornbread Muffins are dense and chewy thanks to its hidden pumpkin ingredient. —Megan Olson
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup GF oat flour
- 1/4 cup Truvia brown baking sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Prepare a muffin tin with cooking spray or liners (or baking dish if making the bread version)
- In a food processor, combine pumpkin, almond milk, apple cider vinegar, oats, sugar, honey & cinnamon and combine
- To the mixture, add by hand baking soda, cornmeal, almond meal & salt and combine well
- Let the batter sit 1 hour in the refrigerator to allow the batter to thicken, the cornmeal will absorb all the ingredients to make fluffier and thicker muffins (trust me!)
- Pour the batter into the cavities
- Bake 30 minutes until muffins appear golden & a toothpick can be inserted cleanly in the center
- Cool muffins before serving