If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ooey, gooey Pumpkin Chocolate Coconut Oil Bars! These gluten free, paleo bars are a melt in your mouth treat. —Megan Olson
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dairy free mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Use a nonstick 9X9 baking pan or prepare a glass dish with a little cooking spray
- Mix all ingredients together until combined
- Pour mixture into baking pan
- Bake 30 minutes
- Cool 15 minutes before cutting & serving
- Notes: I added a few chocolate chips to the top of the bars when they came out of the oven & they melt adding extra gooey goodness. I also use a plastic knife to cut bars so they cute nicely & don't crack.