If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The dressing is inspired by one on My New Roots. —Ali Slagle
For the dressing:
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
For the fruit salad:
- 2 cups chopped fresh fruit of your choosing (in winter, apples, pears, pomegranates, oranges, persimmons. You know what to do in the warmer months.)
- For topping, any, all, or none of the following: toasted quinoa, coconut, pepitas, slivered almonds, chopped hazelnuts, sesame seeds; flax seeds; poppy seeds
- To make the dressing, combine all ingredients in a jar and shake. Keep refrigerated for up to a week.
- For the salad, Arrange the fruit in four bowls or plates, spoon some of the dressing over, and sprinkle with toppings of your choosing.