If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe has pancetta, mushrooms, jarred sun-dried tomatoes, and of course gnocchi’s —Twosisterskitchens
- 2 Packages Gnocchi
- 4 ounces Pancetta Diced
- 8 ounces sun-dried tomatoes (jar)
- 11 ounces white mushrooms
- 5-6 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 12 ounces can evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
- Boil a large pot of salted water for the Gnocchi. You can make the sauce while the water starts to boil. Cook Gnocchi according to package directions. Cut pancetta into small pieces (dice). In a large skillet over medium high heat add, 1 tablespoon of oil from sun dried tomatoes jar. Next, add the diced pancetta and cook until lightly browned, about 2-3 minutes. Once pancetta is crispy, reduce heat to medium. Add mushrooms to skillet and stir. Add the minced garlic and dried parsley into the skillet, and stir. Cook for about five minutes, stirring often, until mushrooms are nice and soft. Add heavy cream and evaporated milk to skillet and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for an additional five minutes. If the sauce is not thick enough whisk in 1 tablespoon of corn starch. Once gnocchi is cooked, drain and add to skillet, mixing thoroughly. If Gnocchi are done before the sauce, make sure to drizzle olive oil over them to make sure they do not stick to the pan. Serve immediately with freshly grated parmesan cheese