Author Notes: Chicken Wings are always a favorite in our household, I make them with assorted ingredients and flavors and they also make the perfect finger food. An assertive marinade like this, will eliminate the need for a dipping sauce. —Rinku Bhattacharya /Spice Chronicles
Serves: 6 to 8
tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
tablespoon freshly grated ginger
tablespoon sesame oil
pounds chicken wings
cup chopped scallions
tablespoon sesame seeds to sprinkle
- In a mixing bowl mix together the hoisin sauce, sriracha sauce, grated ginger and the sesame oil.
- Toss the chicken wings in the mixture and marinate for 2 to 3 hours or overnight. I usually place this in a ziplock bag and set aside.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees and place the wings in a casserole and bake for 20 minutes, until soft and sticky.
- Remove from the oven place in a serving dish and toss with the scallions and sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Appetizer to Share with Friends