If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chicken Wings are always a favorite in our household, I make them with assorted ingredients and flavors and they also make the perfect finger food. An assertive marinade like this, will eliminate the need for a dipping sauce. —Rinku Bhattacharya /Spice Chronicles
Serves: 6 to 8
tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
tablespoon freshly grated ginger
tablespoon sesame oil
pounds chicken wings
cup chopped scallions
tablespoon sesame seeds to sprinkle
- In a mixing bowl mix together the hoisin sauce, sriracha sauce, grated ginger and the sesame oil.
- Toss the chicken wings in the mixture and marinate for 2 to 3 hours or overnight. I usually place this in a ziplock bag and set aside.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees and place the wings in a casserole and bake for 20 minutes, until soft and sticky.
- Remove from the oven place in a serving dish and toss with the scallions and sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Appetizer to Share with Friends