If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Salad for breakfast! Turn over a new leaf and start your day with a bowl of energizing produce. Add eggs for protein and you have yourself a delicious & easy summer meal that can be for breakfast, lunch or dinner. —Megan Olson
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 cup green cabbage
- 1/2 cup red cabbage
- 1/4 cup jicama, sliced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup radish, sliced
- 1/2 cup celery
- salt / pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- To a medium saute pan, add extra virgin olive oil & heat pan to medium heat
- Add chopped veggies, salt pepper and garlic powder to pan
- Cook 7-10 minutes stirring constantly
- Meanwhile to a small frying pan, add cooking spray & heat to medium heat
- Carefully crack eggs (you can omit yolk if you desire)
- Cook eggs sunny side up until edges are firm ~7 minutes
- Add vinegar to veggies mixing to combine
- Remove from heat & add veggies to a plate
- Top with eggs by sliding them from the pan on top of veggies
- Top with sriarcha, salsa, hot sauce or whatever your heart desires!