If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was making this before the current bacon with everything craze. I'm always asked to bring this to BBQ's and tailgating —C Lynn Higginbotham
- 2 pints mushrooms
- 1 pound bacon
- 16 ounces Dale's or Moore's marinade
- cut bacon in half
- after cleaning wrap each mushrooms with 1/2 piece of bacon, secure with toothpick
- place wrapped mushrooms in a deep bowl/dish, with enough room for liquid.
- poor marinade over mushrooms, Make sure they are covered. you can add water if not enough marinade. cover with foil or wrap if lid not available. Refrigerate several hours
- to cook place on baking sheet (or grill). Bake 375 30 minutes or till bacon is done.
- when done place on paper towels to absorb and bacon grease.
- place on platter and watch them disappear