If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 serving
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 bag Beanitos Nacho Cheese Chips, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut onion in large, thick rounds and place in a bowl full of water.
- To set up your station, place the flour in 1 bowl, whisk the eggs + 2 tsp. water in another bowl, and finally add the crushed Nacho Cheese Beanitos + the chili powder and salt to a third bowl and mix well.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Leave the cut onion rings in the bowl of water and one by one begin the flouring process.
- First, dip the ring in flour, make sure the ring is fully coated.
- Next, dip the ring in the egg mixture, again make sure the ring is fully coated.
- Lastly, dip the ring in the crushed Beanitos making sure to coat the ring with all the nacho cheesy goodness you can.
- Place on the cookie sheet and repeat the process until all rings are coated. Before placing in the oven, spray the tops of the coated rings with non-stick spray (this helps crisp up the rings even more during baking).
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until the rings are nice and crispy.
- Serve with the dip of your choice and enjoy. *Pictured here with Cilantro Ranch made with Greek Yogurt.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Appetizer to Share with Friends
More Great Recipes: Appetizers