Makes: 1 serving
bag Beanitos Nacho Cheese Chips, crushed
teaspoon chili powder
teaspoon seasoning salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut onion in large, thick rounds and place in a bowl full of water.
- To set up your station, place the flour in 1 bowl, whisk the eggs + 2 tsp. water in another bowl, and finally add the crushed Nacho Cheese Beanitos + the chili powder and salt to a third bowl and mix well.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Leave the cut onion rings in the bowl of water and one by one begin the flouring process.
- First, dip the ring in flour, make sure the ring is fully coated.
- Next, dip the ring in the egg mixture, again make sure the ring is fully coated.
- Lastly, dip the ring in the crushed Beanitos making sure to coat the ring with all the nacho cheesy goodness you can.
- Place on the cookie sheet and repeat the process until all rings are coated. Before placing in the oven, spray the tops of the coated rings with non-stick spray (this helps crisp up the rings even more during baking).
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until the rings are nice and crispy.
- Serve with the dip of your choice and enjoy. *Pictured here with Cilantro Ranch made with Greek Yogurt.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Appetizer to Share with Friends
More Great Recipes: