If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A southern classic updated - hot, cheesy goodness! —I'll Do The Dishes Later
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 ounces Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Pimientos drained, rinsed, and diced
- 6 pieces Bacon, fried and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 3 pieces Scallions, chopped
- 4 pieces Ritz Crackers, crushed
- Mix together: cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, bacon, pimientos, salt, pepper, cayenne, and scallions.
- Put mixture into two ramekins or a small casserole or pie plate.
- Top with crushed Ritz Crackers
- Bake at 350 for twenty to twenty-five minutes, or until top is golden brown and cheese is bubbling up around the edges.
- Serve with more Ritz Crackers. Enjoy the cheesy goodness!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Appetizer to Share with Friends