If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A deep-fried appetizer with lobster and cheese. So good you can overlook the greasy fingers they leave behind. —Karl
- 1 lobster
- 1/2 cup gouda
- 1 egg
- bread crumbs
- pinches cayenne
- 1/2 lemon
- oil (for frying)
- Melt the cheese in a bowl.
- Chop the lobster meat and mix with the melted cheese. Season with cayenne, salt, pepper and lemon. Let it cool and then shape into smaller balls.
- Roll them in flour, the dipp in egg and last bread crumbs.
- Fry in vegetable oil. Let them drain on paper towels.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Appetizer to Share with Friends