If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A classic zucchini muffin made with lighter ingredients. These Healthier Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins are a treat you can’t resist! —Megan Olson
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups GF oat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Truvia baking blend
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Prepare a muffin tin by spraying with nonstick cooking spray
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients except chocolate chips
- In a food processor, mix together zucchini and wet ingredients
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients until combined well
- Add chocolate chips & mix into batter
- Add batter to muffin tin
- Bake 20 minutes or until a toothpick can be slid out of the muffin clean
- Allow to cool 10 minutes in the muffin tin before removing & enjoying