If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 loaf
- 2 cups wholemeal spelt flour
- 1/2 cup whole flakes of spelt
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Mix the spelt flour, spelt flakes, the bicarbonate and the salt together.
- Add the almond milk, mix boorishly in the hand, the dough don’t have to be totally homogeneous.
- Form a ball and if you want it, make a cross on the top with a knife. Put in the oven in 200°C (400°F) during 35-45 minutes.