If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A modern spin on a tradition, this Paleo Chicken Noodle-less Soup tastes just like your mother's soup! —Megan Olson
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup fresh, cleaned & diced carrots
- 2 cups fresh, cleaned & diced celery
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 3 bay leaves
- 4 cups organic low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups organic vegetable broth
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a crockpot (except spaghetti squash) set on low
- After 6.5 hours, roast spaghetti squash at 425 degrees in the oven for 45 minutes
- Remove spaghetti squash & allow to cool 5-10 minutes, then fork spaghetti squash from skins & add to soup
- Allow spaghetti squash to combine with soup another 30 minutes
- Spoon, serve & enjoy