If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A healthy, flourless chocolate hazelnut muffins that melts in your mouth! —Megan Olson
cup hazelnut butter or any nut butter
very ripe banana, mashed
cup light honey
tablespoons ground flaxseed
teaspoon baking soda
cup Hazelnut Flour or GF oat flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Prepare a muffin pan by cooking spray or lining with muffins liners
- Add egg white, banana, vanilla, honey and hazelnut butter to a food processor & blend all ingredients until smooth
- Add dry ingredients to a bowl with wet ingredient and combine, but do not over mix
- Hand stir hazelnuts into batter
- Add batter to muffin pan, fill each cavity ~3/4 full
- Bake 12 minutes or until top of muffin sets up well
- Cool muffins in pan 5-10 minutes before removing