If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A warm salad with roasted squash topped with orange cinnamon dressing, this Butternut Squash Cranberry Salad is a lovely & filling meal for a cool fall or winter day! —Megan Olson
- 4 cups cubed butternut squash
- 4 cups mixed romaine lettuce
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup low sugar craisins
- juice of 1 fresh orange
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, no sugar added
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place cut butternut squash on a nonstick baking sheet or cover with parchment paper
- Sprinkle squash with cinnamon
- Roast squash 40 minutes in the oven until squash is tender
- While squash is roasting, mix ingredients for the dressing together in a mason jar or small bowl and refrigerate
- Remove squash from oven then assemble the salad by placing butternut squash on plate of lettuce, top with craisins & 1-2 tbsp of dressing per serving