If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 big cooked beet
- 1 1/2 cups zucchinis cut in slices
- 1/3 uncooked lentils
- 1/4 feta
- 4 handfuls lamb’s lettuce
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Simply put and not to have to watch, I cooked my zucchinis in the oven. Place slices on a cooktop covered with paper of cooking. Put in the oven without hanging oil 15 in 25 minutes in 400°F (200°C).
- In same time, cook your lentils.
- Once zucchinis and lentils are cooked, put zucchinis in a plate so that they cool and press lentils. Cut your beet in cubes.
- Serve with the lamb’s lettuce, lentils, beet, zucchinis and feta cheese. Season with 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 of balsamic vinegar, salt pepper and cut some parsley over.