If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This vegan Curried Cauliflower Soup is rich with red curry and roasted tomato flavor with a smooth velvety texture. Easy to make and dairy free its perfect for a winter pick me up —Maren Epstein
Makes 7 cups
- 2 Medium White Onions, large dice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sea Salt
- 5 cups Cauliflower florets, 1 large or 2 small heads
- 2 tablespoons Red Thai Curry Paste
- 2 cups Fire Roasted Tomato, one 14.8oz can
- 5 cups Low Sodium Vegetable Stock
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon Rice Vinegar (optional)
- In a one gallon soup pot, heat oil over a low medium flame. Add onion and salt. Sweat until the onion softens to a buttery texture, about 7 min.
- Add the Cauliflower and Roasted Tomatoes, saute over medium flame for 5 min.
- Add Curry Paste and saute until fragrant for about 1-3 min.
- Add stock and raise heat to bring to a boil. Once boiling reduce heat to a simmer and allow to cook partially covered for 25 min.
- Puree Soup in a blender with Coconut Milk until very smooth.
- Return the soup to the pot, reheat, stir in Rice Vinegar, and adjust seasonings with salt and pepper.