If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chocolate Almond Bites made with oats, almond butter, chocolate, flax and chia seeds are a healthy no-bake snack for those with a sweet tooth. The perfect lunchbox friendly snack bite! —Megan Olson
- 1 cup GF rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter (any nut butter can be used)
- 1/3 cup light honey
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Stir all ingredients together in a bowl
- Refrigerator 30 minutes
- Remove from refrigerator & with a small ice cream scooper roll into balls
- Store in the refrigerator up to a week or in the freezer a month