If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A rustic, friable, fragrant and colorful galette, with all flavors in a perfect balance. Chamomile gives a clear and peculiar flavor to this dessert, but everybody loved this galette anyway – my picky boyfriend too! —Valentina | sweet kabocha
- 200 grams strawberries
- 150 grams mango
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- Chop strawberries and mango, add them to a bowl with arrowroot starch, sugar and orange juice and stir.
- Set aside.
- 1/2 cup oat groats
- 1/2 cup buckwheat groats
- 1/2 cup millet
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 fat pinches baking soda
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoons psyllium husk
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- few tablespoons cold water
- Preheat oven at 350° F / 175° C and put your coconut oil in the fridge or freezer if liquefied.
- In a high-speed blender grind all ingredients but coconut oil and cold water.
- Add the obtained flour to a mixing bowl, add coconut oil and start kneading. Add some cold water until a dough is formed.
- Press it into a baking tray covered with parchment paper, add the filling in the center, fold the borders and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let it cool before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You're Most Proud Of