This recipe is sth between a tart and a pie. It is light, sweet, fresh and requires minimum effort. No difficult techniques, or special ingredients. —Ejona Varangu
- Serves 10-12 persons
1 & 1/2 cups
chilled butter cutted in small pieces
fresh lemon juice
medium green apples
In This Recipe
- Put all the ingredients together and mix until the dough comes together.
- Shape the dough into a disc, cover and put in the fridge while preparing the filling.
- Mix together the sour cream, sugar, vanilla, flour and egg.
- Peel the apples and cut into thin slices, sth like potato chips, and add the lemon juice.
- Grease the tart pan with a little bit of butter and sprinkle with a little bit of flour.
- Roll the dough out in between two pieces of parchment paper and then press into the tart pan (26 cm).
- Put apples inside and than add add the cream.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degreese celsius for 50 min.
- Let it cool completely and than put in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.