If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is sth between a tart and a pie. It is light, sweet, fresh and requires minimum effort. No difficult techniques, or special ingredients. —Ejona Varangu
Serves 10-12 persons
- 1 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 150 grams chilled butter cutted in small pieces
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- A pinches of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Put all the ingredients together and mix until the dough comes together.
- Shape the dough into a disc, cover and put in the fridge while preparing the filling.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 medium green apples
- Mix together the sour cream, sugar, vanilla, flour and egg.
- Peel the apples and cut into thin slices, sth like potato chips, and add the lemon juice.
- Grease the tart pan with a little bit of butter and sprinkle with a little bit of flour.
- Roll the dough out in between two pieces of parchment paper and then press into the tart pan (26 cm).
- Put apples inside and than add add the cream.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degreese celsius for 50 min.
- Let it cool completely and than put in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Tart
More Great Recipes:
Pies & Tarts