If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 serving
- 1 Package Daiya Cheddar Style Shreds or Daiya Medium Cheddar Style Farmhouse Block
- 1 cup Pico de Gallo* or your favorite salsa
- 1 Bag of your favorite tortilla chips
- In a microwavable bowl place the Daiya Cheddar Style Shreds or if using the Daiya Medium Cheddar Style Farmhouse Block; cube into 4 pieces and place in the bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and stir the melted cheeze, add the Pico de Gallo to the bowl and stir. If the cheeze is still not melted enough, place back into the microwave for 30 second increments, stirring each time until all the Daiya cheeze and Pico de Gallo are blended together to make a smooth and cheezy dip.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips and enjoy!
- *Pico de Gallo Recipe: 2 medium tomatoes - seeded and finely diced (1 1/2 cups) 1/3 cup chopped cilantro 1/4 cup chopped white onion 1 small fresh jalapeño or serrano chile, finely chopped, including seeds, or more to taste 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice, or more to taste 1/2 teaspoon fine salt, or 1 teaspoon kosher salt Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.