If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Every Sunday my family and I celebrate together with dinner and dessert. I've been trying different recipes that are simple, but still "wow" worthy. This is a tart recipe I adapted from Nigel Slater's Eat Cookbook. His recipe is for an incredibly simple white chocolate banana cheesecake. I wanted something that was dark chocolate and tart sized, still delicious and just as beautiful. —Rachel Basye
- 1 packet thin chocolate wafer cookies (9 oz)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 packet cream cheese (8 oz)
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 pint raspberries
- For crust: Heat over to 350 degrees. Crush cookies in a food processor. Add melted butter and pulse. Press into bottom of a 9 inch tart pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- For Tart Filling: Cream cheese in a mixer until light.
- In the meantime, heat cream until small bubbles start to form. Pour over chocolate chips and let rest for 5 minutes. Whisk to combine.
- Add melted chocolate to cheese and beat until well blended.
- Pour chocolate cheese mixture into prepared crust. Top with raspberries.
- Cover loosely with plastic and chill for 2-3 hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Tart