Author Notes: A healthy and tangy dip of Indian plums and mint-a winter speaciality —maayeka
Makes: 2 cups
pieces Indian plum /ber
cup Mint leaves
teaspoon Black salt
tablespoons lemon juice
teaspoon Roasted cumin powder
pieces Cashew nuts
teaspoons green chilies
In This Recipe
- wash and destone the ber and chop into medium size pieces.
- In a mixer jar add every thing.
- Add about 3-4 tbsps of water and grind to make a fine paste.
- Take out in a bowl and serve .
- Refrigerate the left over chutney
- Serving suggestions - serve as a dip with any snack or as a side dish.