If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A healthy and tangy dip of Indian plums and mint-a winter speaciality —maayeka
Makes: 2 cups
pieces Indian plum /ber
cup Mint leaves
teaspoon Black salt
tablespoons lemon juice
teaspoon Roasted cumin powder
pieces Cashew nuts
teaspoons green chilies
- wash and destone the ber and chop into medium size pieces.
- In a mixer jar add every thing.
- Add about 3-4 tbsps of water and grind to make a fine paste.
- Take out in a bowl and serve .
- Refrigerate the left over chutney
- Serving suggestions - serve as a dip with any snack or as a side dish.