If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A healthy and tangy dip of Indian plums and mint-a winter speaciality —maayeka
Makes 2 cups
- 15 pieces Indian plum /ber
- 1/2 cup Mint leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon Black salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Roasted cumin powder
- 5 pieces Cashew nuts
- 2 teaspoons green chilies
- pinch Asafoetida
- wash and destone the ber and chop into medium size pieces.
- In a mixer jar add every thing.
- Add about 3-4 tbsps of water and grind to make a fine paste.
- Take out in a bowl and serve .
- Refrigerate the left over chutney
- Serving suggestions - serve as a dip with any snack or as a side dish.