If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Shrimp & Broccoli Stir Fry is a quick, easy and healthy dinner you can make in under 20 minutes that’s only 241 calories. A mouthwatering, one skillet meal great for a busy day! —Megan Olson
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 28 ounces frozen broccoli florets, thawed a few hours before cooking
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled & deveined
- optional: 1 tsp sesame seeds & sliced green onion for topping
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon Truvia brown sugar baking blend
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the sauce then set aside
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat
- Add thawed broccoli florets to the skillet stirring frequently 2-3 minutes
- To the broccoli, add the shrimp stirring occasionally just until the shrimp turn pink 3-4 minutes
- Stir in the sauce and combine with shrimp and broccoli until well combined 1-2 minutes
- Serve immediately and garnish with sesame seeds & green onions