If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Bursting with strawberries and creamy greek yogurt, these Strawberry Greek Yogurt Muffins make a delicious low fat snack for just 95 calories. —Megan Olson
- 2 cups GF Oat Flour
- 1 cup nonfat greek yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup baking stevia
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups fresh, roughly chopped strawberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat 400 degrees F
- Prepare muffin tin with liners or spray with nonstick cooking spray
- Place all ingredients in food processor except strawberries & blend until oats are smooth
- Pour into a bowl and gently fold in strawberries
- Add batter to muffin tin
- Bake 25 minutes
- Remove from oven & allow to cool in pan until removing to cool on a rack
- Top with Reddi-whip for a yummy snack!