If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Packed with protein and super seeds, this thick & creamy Cranberry Apple Crockpot Oatmeal makes a delicious, no fuss breakfast. Throw the ingredients in a crockpot & have yourself dessert for breakfast! —Megan Olson
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened apple sauce
- 6 ounces cranberries, fresh or frozen (thawed if frozen)
- 1 medium apple, cored & sliced
- 2 cups GF rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons pepita (pumpkin) seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/8 cup Truvia brown baking sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Spray inside of a crockpot with nonstick cooking spray
- Place all ingredients inside crockpot
- Cook on low 3 hours or high 1 hour until oats are cooked and cranberries and apples are softened
- Serve in a bowl topped with Greek yogurt or reduced fat whipped topping