Author Notes: Stir fried Potato wedges spiced with oregano and chili —maayeka
tablespoons Olive oil
teaspoon chili flakes
In This Recipe
- Boil potatoes in salted water till they are just done (don't over cook ,they should be al dente)
- Let them cool down completely.
- Chop into medium thick slices (No need to peel them)
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan.
- Add turmeric and the potato slices and cook on medium flame for about 1.5 minute.
- Turn the side and cook again for about 2 minutes or till they get cooked completely and become little golden in colour.
- Now add salt,chili flakes and oregano and mix gently.
- Stir fry for few seconds and then serve hot.