If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Stir fried Potato wedges spiced with oregano and chili —maayeka
tablespoons Olive oil
teaspoon chili flakes
- Boil potatoes in salted water till they are just done (don't over cook ,they should be al dente)
- Let them cool down completely.
- Chop into medium thick slices (No need to peel them)
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan.
- Add turmeric and the potato slices and cook on medium flame for about 1.5 minute.
- Turn the side and cook again for about 2 minutes or till they get cooked completely and become little golden in colour.
- Now add salt,chili flakes and oregano and mix gently.
- Stir fry for few seconds and then serve hot.