tablespoons olive oil
teaspoon baking powder
sheep organ milk Gouda
In This Recipe
- Wash the potatoes and slices them finely. Cooked in salted water for 4-5 minutes. Drain well and set aside in a bowl.
- In a food processor, mix together Greek yogurt, olive oil and egg. In a bowl, combine flour, baking power and one tsp of salt. Add to the Greek yogurt mixture until the dough is smooth
- Knead the dough on a floured working space. Divide in 2 and roll out the dough on a bit of flour to round shapes. Lay them on baking sheets.
- Preheat the oven at 350F
- Grate the Gouda. Melt the butter, add some thyme leaves and add to the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange the potatoes on the two pizza pies. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes. In the mean time, cut slices of smoked salmon. Once the pizzas are ready, arrange the salmon on top and serve.