If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 300g New potatoes
- 1 pinch salt
- 125gr Greek yoghurt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg
- 200gr flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 80g sheep organ milk Gouda
- 50g Butter
- Thyme leaves
- 150g smoked salmon
- Wash the potatoes and slices them finely. Cooked in salted water for 4-5 minutes. Drain well and set aside in a bowl.
- In a food processor, mix together Greek yogurt, olive oil and egg. In a bowl, combine flour, baking power and one tsp of salt. Add to the Greek yogurt mixture until the dough is smooth
- Knead the dough on a floured working space. Divide in 2 and roll out the dough on a bit of flour to round shapes. Lay them on baking sheets.
- Preheat the oven at 350F
- Grate the Gouda. Melt the butter, add some thyme leaves and add to the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange the potatoes on the two pizza pies. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes. In the mean time, cut slices of smoked salmon. Once the pizzas are ready, arrange the salmon on top and serve.