If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple, savory spread for crackers or crudite. —garlic and zest
Makes 3 cups
- 1/2 pound diced cooked ham, about 2 cups (not from the deli)
- 1/3 cup diced white onion
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, or more as needed
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce or more to your taste, such as tabasco or your favorite
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- zest of one lemon + 1 tablespoon juice
- Add the ham, onion, celery, dijon mustard and 1/3 cup mayonnaise to the bowl of a food processor, pulse several times until ham is a spreadable consistency. If the mixture is too dry add 2-3 more tablespoons of mayonnaise and blend again. Add the lemon zest, brown sugar and hot sauce and blend again until well combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the whole grain mustard and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Serve as a sandwich spread or on crackers.