If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Sriracha Deviled Eggs are a spicy twist on a classic that you're sure to love! Recipe courtesy of Lee Kum Kee, www.lkk.com —Lee Kum Kee
- 12 Eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Relish
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Chili Sauce
- Halve 12 eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, mash yolk with mayonnaise, mustard, relish, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Fill egg whites evenly with yolk mixture.
- Top with Lee Kum Kee Sriracha in a football lace pattern.
More Great Recipes: