If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super healthy & fun take on a vegan burger! —Chef On The Block
- 4 cups Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1/4 cup lentils
- 1/2 white onion, finely chopped
- 4 sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander powder
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 pinch red chili powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 stalks mint
- 1 handful coriander
- 1 lime, quartered
- 1 cup yogurt (skip if vegan)
- In a heated pot, cook the quinoa, lentils, oats and onions in chicken stock.
- Add in the remaining veggie patty ingredients and cook on medium heat for 20-30 minutes, till quinoa is cooked through. If required, add extra water to continue cooking. Then let cool.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 180C, and prepare your patties. Use a shaper/mold for consistency.
- Bake on a lined baking tray for 25 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the veggie patty with a squeeze of lime topped with mint leaves, with a side of yogurt.