If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pizza is amazing. But Pizza for BRUNCH is the best. Salty smoked salmon on a cool, lemony dill yogurt sauce and topped with your favorite fresh ingredients. Easy, make-ahead and gorgeous. —The Hungry Leopard
- 1 can of Pillsbury thin crust pizza dough
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 teaspoons dried dill (or 3 TBS of fresh dill)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Make ahead, if you prefer: Mix cream cheese, yogurt, dill, garlic powder, lemon juice and salt. Chill in fridge overnight.
- Day of: Bake pizza dough according to package directions.
- Let cool 5 minutes.
- Spread yogurt sauce on crust.
- Top crust with desired toppings.
- Eat and Enjoy!