If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A super easy recipe for Paleo Baked Zucchini Parmesan Fries. Made with almond and coconut flours, this is a flavorful appetizer or side dish everyone will love! —Megan Olson
- 4 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley for garnish
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Prepare a baking sheet by placing parchment paper on it
- Get three medium sized bowls to bread the zucchini
- In the first bowl, combine almond meal, Parmesan, pepper and Italian seasoning breaking up any almond meal chunks until they are fine
- In the second bowl, add coconut flour
- In the last bowl add the eggs whites with 1/4 cup water and whip a few minute to combine
- Working in batches and using tongs, place the zucchini in the coconut flour, then egg wash then almond meal mixture to coat
- Place prepared zucchini on the baking sheet
- Bake 20 minutes until slightly golden
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately