Author Notes: Extremely easy and incredibly delicious breakfast recipe for Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots! Only requires 2 ingredients! —BA Haggerty | FoodMarriage.com
Makes: 50 tater tots wrapped in bacon
pieces tater tots
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the bacon from the packaging and slice each piece of bacon into three equal-sized smaller pieces (Time saving trick: Keep the bacon stacked and cut through the whole stack at once)
- Wrap each tater tot tightly in the bacon.
- Place the bacon wrapped tater tots onto the parchment paper with the seam of the wrap facing down.
- Bake in 400° for about 20 minutes; then flip each bacon wrapped tater tot to the other side.
- Continue baking for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven (there will be a lot of grease in the bottom of the pan, so be careful)
- Get a plate and cover it with a couple of stacked paper towels.
- Take each tater tot and place on the plate of paper towels to allow some of the grease to drain. (Note: This recipe was inspired by a BuzzFeed Video - I saw the idea of wrapping bacon in tater tots and created my own recipe!)