If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Extremely easy and incredibly delicious breakfast recipe for Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots! Only requires 2 ingredients! —BA Haggerty | FoodMarriage.com
Makes 50 tater tots wrapped in bacon
- 1 pound bacon
- 50 pieces tater tots
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the bacon from the packaging and slice each piece of bacon into three equal-sized smaller pieces (Time saving trick: Keep the bacon stacked and cut through the whole stack at once)
- Wrap each tater tot tightly in the bacon.
- Place the bacon wrapped tater tots onto the parchment paper with the seam of the wrap facing down.
- Bake in 400° for about 20 minutes; then flip each bacon wrapped tater tot to the other side.
- Continue baking for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven (there will be a lot of grease in the bottom of the pan, so be careful)
- Get a plate and cover it with a couple of stacked paper towels.
- Take each tater tot and place on the plate of paper towels to allow some of the grease to drain. (Note: This recipe was inspired by a BuzzFeed Video - I saw the idea of wrapping bacon in tater tots and created my own recipe!)