If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Earthy thyme pairs well with the sweetness of pear and the warm sharp ginger in this muffin recipe. —kat gans
Makes 12 muffins
- 3 1/2 cups Flour
- 4 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 10 tablespoons Melted and Cooled Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Ground Flax Seed
- 1 1/2 cups Cubed Pear (about 2 small)
- 1 tablespoon Grated Ginger (2 tbsp dry ground)
- 1/4-1/2 tablespoons Fresh Chopped Thyme (1/2-1 tbsp dried)
- Whisk together the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Mix together the eggs, milk, yogurt, melted and cooled butter.
- Fold together the wet and dry ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Cut pears into small cubes and fold into mixture. Be sure not to over mix.
- Scoop equal portions of mixture into greased or lined muffin tin, the mixture will be higher than the rim.
- Bake on 375° for 30-35 minutes until golden brown. Let cool on cooling rack.