If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These gluten free banana bread muffins melt in your mouth! Made with healthy and light ingredients, these muffins are soon to be your new favorite. —Megan Olson
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup sorghum
- 1/2 cup GF oat flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 very ripe mashed bananas, frozen works too
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Prepare a muffin tin with liners or cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients
- In a small bowl, mix well bananas, egg white, honey, almond extract & yogurt
- Add to muffin tin filling each cavity 3/4 full
- Allow to cool 5 minutes before removing from the muffin tin & enjoy!