If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A yummy recipe for the whole family. If you're feeling like something a little different, yet not too adventurous this is the recipe for you. Gluten free and full of goodness! —Wellness with Taryn
cup chickpea flour
teaspoon moroccan spice
teaspoon ground flax seeds
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon cold pressed organic olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
- FILLINGS Cajun Spiced Hummus, Baby Spinach, Red Onion, Raw Carrot, Sprouts, Radishes, Baby Tomatoes
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredient except for the water. When the little air bubbles start to show, and the underneath is nicely cooked through, use your skills and flip onto the other side.
- Slowly add water until you've combined all ingredients into a pancake like batter.
- You want the consistency to be runny, but not too thin, so about a medium thickness. If you accidentally add too much water, you can add more chickpea flour to correct.
- In a preheated to medium frying pan, spoon the batter, and pick the pan up and circulate to spread the mixture into a medium thickness circle. It should be slightly thicker than a tortilla.
- When the little air bubbles start to show, and the underneath is nicely cooked through, use your skills and flip onto the other side. The size of each wrap is up to you, obviously the bigger you go the less you'll be able to make, but in that regard just double up on the recipe to make a larger batch.