If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is requested from me multiple times a year, as I like to make it and give it out at Christmas, but honestly, its mighty tasty any time of the year. You don't need to even put it in coffee. Simply enjoy in a glass over ice. You'll never buy store-bought again.
This mixture does separate after awhile, so give it a good mix or shake whenever you serve it. —CHBerglund
Serves a lot!
- 1 bottle of Irish whiskey
- 1 quart half and half
- 3 pints whipped cream (soft to medium peaks)
- 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk
- 10 teaspoons instant coffee
- 5 teaspoons vanilla
- Whip the cream until soft to medium peaks form.
- Add all other ingredients, and mix together gently.
- This mixture does separate after awhile, so give it a good mix or shake whenever you serve it.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Made with Coffee
More Great Recipes: