If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love how each bite of chicken is infused with the blend of aromatic coriander, pungent fish sauce, and refreshing lime. Toss in some diced cucumber when you feel like having more crunch. Pair with some tea for a snack, or serve it as a side dish with rice and any gravy-based or curry dish.
- 200 grams cooked chicken (poached or roasted)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 hot chiles, like jalapeños, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2 fresh shallots, thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons fried shallots
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Shred the chicken meat using hands or forks.
- Place the chicken and all of the other ingredients in a mixing bowl and gently toss. Season to taste, keeping in mind that the fish sauce itself is rather salty.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!