If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Shrimp smothered in lemon juice, fresh cilantro, parsley and garlic with a hint of spicy red chili. —Vicky | Things I Made Today
- 1/4 cup 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- zest of 1/2 a lemon
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/4 cup blanched almonds
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 small red chiles, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a food processor, combine ¼ cup olive oil, cilantro, parsley, lemon juice, lemon zest, almonds, garlic, chiles, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Pulse until ingredients form a uniform mixture, not quite a paste but close. If mixture feels too dry, add a little more olive oil.
- In a large bowl, toss shrimp with spicy herb mixture.
- In a medium saucepan, heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook until just pink, about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve shrimp over rice, tabbouleh, greens, or other sides.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pan Dinner