If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect for lunch! —Mary Devinat
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/3 cup uncooked rice
- 4 handfuls lamb’s lettuce
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seed
- 1/4 cup feta
- olive oil
- cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Peel your sweet potato, cut in cube. Mix cubes with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, some salt and pepper. Spread then cubes over a cooktop covered with a paper of cooking. Cook in 200°C (400°F) during 20 minutes.
- Cook your peas and your rice. Approximately 5-8 minutes for peas (frozen) in some boiling water and 10-15 minutes for the rice.
- Take out of the oven sweet potatoes, that cools rather fast. Drain rices and peas.
- Serve your salad with the lamb’s lettuce, rice, cubes of sweet potato, peas, seeds of pomegranate and feta cheese. Season with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar, salt and pepper.