Author Notes: A bundt cake with sweet potato goodness. —Sum
cup shredded sweet potato
teaspoon cinnamon powder
pinch of salt
cup unsweetened milk
- Prepare a baking pan (a bundt pan if you have one) and preheat oven to 350º F.
- Sift and combine all dry ingredients.
- Add the shredded potato.
- Mix until properly combined.
- In a separate container, combine vanilla and milk and add to the dry mixture.
- Combine properly.
- Scrape batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for about 45 minutes.