If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A bundt cake with sweet potato goodness. —Sum
cup shredded sweet potato
teaspoon cinnamon powder
pinch of salt
cup unsweetened milk
- Prepare a baking pan (a bundt pan if you have one) and preheat oven to 350º F.
- Sift and combine all dry ingredients.
- Add the shredded potato.
- Mix until properly combined.
- In a separate container, combine vanilla and milk and add to the dry mixture.
- Combine properly.
- Scrape batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for about 45 minutes.