If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These soft and chewy Healthy Raspberry Oatmeal Cookies are loaded with whole grains and studded with raspberries. With no refined sugar, these charming goodies make an irresistible treat! —Megan Olson
cup gluten free oat flour
cup Gluten Free oats
teaspoons baking powder
tablespoons coconut oil, melted and cooled
large egg white, room temperature
cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- Preheat oven to 325 degree F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the oats, flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a separate larger bowl, add egg white, vanilla and honey and combine fully.
- Next fold the egg mixture into the flour mixture just to combine. Then add coconut oil stirring to incorporate.
- Add the raspberries to the batter, breaking them into smaller pieces within the batter.
- Scoop the batter onto the prepared baking sheet to make 10 cookies.
- Bake 13-15 minutes until edges are slightly brown. Remove from the oven and cool 5 minutes on the baking sheet before removing and cooling fully on a wire rack.
- Store cookies in the refrigerator up to a week or freezer for a month!