If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We made these to top our crème brûlée for Valentine's Day! These are great on any dessert —The Spoon and Pint
Makes 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons your favorite stout
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Place brown sugar, stout, vanilla and salt in a small mix bowl. Mix with a fork until smooth. Set aside.
- Place pecans on skillet on medium heat for 2-3 minutes stirring so they do not burn.
- Once the pecans are roasted mix in your wet mixture to the pecans stirring so all pecans are coated. We recommend cooking just a little longer to get these pecans some flavor!
- Serve on top your favorite dessert!